I just spend about an hour on changing the blog design, trying different colours, text sizes etc... This dragged on more and more, because I discovered a really cool website, where you can get the most beautiful blog designs. It's called The cutest blog on the block. In my opinion, the title really hits the point ;-)
But now I have to get up and out. We had about 5 cm of new snow last night and now everything is melting, so I have to find the drains on the courtyard and free them from snow and ice, otherwise, the melted snow can't go anywhere. I haven't seen so much snow in the winter in the last ten years or so... At the moment, everybody has stopped being excited and thrilled and has come to terms with the weather. But we're close to being annoyed of and swearing about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment