...does everything that I write down here, have to make sense? Hopefully not ;-) At the moment, I'm smelling like a bakery, because I just took a egg liqueur cake out of the oven. That's a cake my mother baked a lot when I was a kid and everytime I eat it, it reminds me of wintertime in my childhood. It tastes really good - it includes quite a lot of chocolate ;-) Actually, I wanted to write about the movie I saw on thursday. I didn't really want to go to the cinema, because I had to get up early the next morning, but my friends finally convinced me to come with them and I have to say, I'm glad they did. We watched "Sherlock Holmes" and it was gorgeous. I laughed a lot, it was thrilling, fast and ironic. Robert Downey Jr. did a really good job as Holmes and I loved Jude Law as Watson, because in this movie, he wasn't so cocky and plane as in other movies I've seen him in. All the actors act very british in my "prejudiced" eyes and I just like the black humor of british movies. And, on top, everyone is dressed very elegant and looks quite impressive. Hopefully, there will be a sequel.
P.S.: I'm working on my reviewing skills, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment