Could be. It has been snowing all day long, but mainly horizontal, because we have a really stormy wind around here. I was so scared using the elevator in the house I live in, the wind is so strong that there are frightening noises in the elevator shaft... But seven stories of stairs are a lot. And the wooden wall in my room shakes a bit when I have my window open. So I hide myself in the university where the wind blows through the windows even if they're closed. I don't want to see their bill for heating costs... Plus, it is sooo cold.
This evening I have the opportunity to see Sherlock Holmes again with a few good friend of mine. I haven't decided yet whether to go or not. I really liked the movie but going out in this weather situation? I don't know. No matter what, I have to get something done for work now...
P.S. (Maybe a picky one) Of course, the post title is meant in a non-serious way. I write this P.S., because Haiti and the things happened and happening there just came to my mind... The people there are totally entitled to ask that question.
No comments:
Post a Comment